Chapala.com Webboard

Super Beta Prostrate...Where here and comments?

Trolls, please stay in the woodwork. I just turned a "certain age" where i do not give 2 GD's what other people think. Yes, I have a slightly enlarged prostrate. I also had been having recurring urinary track infections, multiple nightly bathroom trips and some pain. As i had posted here before I have had very good results from Dr. Fabian Garcia at Quality Care. He gave me a regime of injections and drugs that got me back to normal. For the past 6 months or so I have been taking Macrofurin (nitrofurantoina) for the infections and Asoflon-Duo (dutasterida-tamsulosina) for the enlarged prostrate. the Asoflon-Duo is expensive (about $1200 pesos for a month suppy) but more importantly a new drug so I am a little concerned about potential side effects. Super Beta Prostrate is advertised as being a "natural" over the counter drug that seems to be a possible replacement. I have checked Cristina Pharmacy and a few other places locally but they do not carry this. Amazon.mx has it, but seems to be expensive. Looking for a local source and also comments of those who have used or are using this product. Gracias.

43 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

You might want to look up the meaning of the word "prostrate".

Why give him a hard time. You know he means prostate not prostrate. SMH

• Like 4

Try the GNC store in the front of walmart by the cash registers. Looks like they have that kind of stuff.

Dont' know about product sorry as I take saw palmetto (vitamin store accross from El Toritoes) and plain Tamsulosina (cheap at Dr Simi on monday) for same condition.  You might try that after reading about it.  Just tried stem cells so wait and see.

10 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Trolls, please stay in the woodwork. I just turned a "certain age" where i do not give 2 GD's what other people think. Yes, I have a slightly enlarged prostrate. I also had been having recurring urinary track infections, multiple nightly bathroom trips and some pain. As i had posted here before I have had very good results from Dr. Fabian Garcia at Quality Care. He gave me a regime of injections and drugs that got me back to normal. For the past 6 months or so I have been taking Macrofurin (nitrofurantoina) for the infections and Asoflon-Duo (dutasterida-tamsulosina) for the enlarged prostrate. the Asoflon-Duo is expensive (about $1200 pesos for a month suppy) but more importantly a new drug so I am a little concerned about potential side effects. Super Beta Prostrate is advertised as being a "natural" over the counter drug that seems to be a possible replacement. I have checked Cristina Pharmacy and a few other places locally but they do not carry this. Amazon.mx has it, but seems to be expensive. Looking for a local source and also comments of those who have used or are using this product. Gracias.

Wayyy toouch information..

• Thanks 1

I saw Dr. Fabian Garcia at Quality Care for a similar problem but found Daniel Henanadez at the Riberas Medical group to be much more helpful and cheaper. He has a lot  of experience with this and some good ideas for medication. There are a lot of questionable medications & treatments being promoted. 

15 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I suggest you consult a dictionary and check the difference in meaning of "prostrate" and "prostate".  Also, I am on Asoflon Duo and paid 761 pesos on the 1st of June at Farmacia GDL in Chapala.    It has been on average 750 pesos for the past year.  Where did you pay 1200 pesos?

Does it make you feel superior to point out his misspelling? And if you read this entire thread you would see that he gets it now.

• Like 3

Be careful where you buy your  Asoflon-Duo. Two years ago two Mexican urologists recommended I use Combodarte (which seems the same or similar to  Asoflon-Duo) Within days I had developed severe arthritis.  A 3rd urologist here said the same had happened to his father. He thought the reason was the source of the Combodarte-the big W. Since then I have used Tamsulosin and Finasteride separately-both bought at Costco. No problem with the Costco ones.    

5 hours ago, EldonNova said:

I suggest you consult a dictionary and check the difference in meaning of "prostrate" and "prostate".  Also, I am on Asoflon Duo and paid 761 pesos on the 1st of June at Farmacia GDL in Chapala.    It has been on average 750 pesos for the past year.  Where did you pay 1200 pesos?

Does it make you feel superior to point out his misspelling. If you read the whole thread you would see that he gets it.

1 hour ago, cyberjack said:

I took a atrás and Finastride for many years before my TURP which solved my problem permanently. Your mileage may vary. 

What is a atras?