Chapala.com Webboard

Is there a service that will run local errands?

My vehicle is overdue for getting a new registration sticker.  Actually, the sticker i have now is over 2 years old. Last time I registered was over a year ago and at the time there were no stickers, I was told to return in 3 months.  Did so, and still, no registration stickers. Tried one more time, gave up.

IS there someone who does these kinds of errands? I pay them 200, 300 pesos, whatever it is, for them to go to the DMV equivalent in Chapala and re-register my car for me (and hopefully get that elusive registration sticker). Are they even giving the stickers out anymore? And no, I am not talking about the emissions sticker.  

5 hours ago, kimanjome said:

My vehicle is overdue for getting a new registration sticker.  Actually, the sticker i have now is over 2 years old. Last time I registered was over a year ago and at the time there were no stickers, I was told to return in 3 months.  Did so, and still, no registration stickers. Tried one more time, gave up.

IS there someone who does these kinds of errands? I pay them 200, 300 pesos, whatever it is, for them to go to the DMV equivalent in Chapala and re-register my car for me (and hopefully get that elusive registration sticker). Are they even giving the stickers out anymore? And no, I am not talking about the emissions sticker.  

I feel so fortunate to live in a community that offers us seniors such fantastic services. Originally from Ontario Canada and just cannot fathom ever returning. I so appreciate being part of this beautiful place we call home but mostly thankful and greatful to our Mexican hosts who off us every kind of service you could think of.  Viva Mexico, Viva Lakeside.❣️❣️

• Like 3

My office will do it, 150 pesos email us info and then we will let you know when to pick it all up when done and paid

• Like 3