Chapala.com Webboard

Neighbor’s vicious dog

My neighbor has a vicious dog.  It attacked one of my other neighbor’s elderly dog, poor pups was having his afternoon nap on the sidewalk and the other neighbor’s dog got out of their yard and viciously attacked and killed the elderly dog.  This was a month ago.  Today, there were 2 street dogs playing in the street, just young dogs when the neighbor’s dog escaped their yard again and attacked the other two dogs.  I’ve talked to them before about their dog being a danger to other dogs and they just shrug their shoulders.  There’s blood all over the sidewalk so obviously one or both of the dogs was injured.  Is there some kind of  agency here locally that can be notified about this animal?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

If the  blood is still visible on the side walk, it might be a good idea, if you can take a few pictures of the attack sight.

I hope you get result with the complaint to authorities..

you might also frame your concern, that dog might attack an innocent chld or older prson, if  there is not much concern expressed about another dog being injured / killed... which could be a possibility also.

• Like 2

Thank you.  I’ll try to get a photo of the dog.  He seems to be an issue anytime he has access to the street, otherwise if I didn’t see the dog coming out their house I wouldn’t know it lived there.  Makes me nervous for little kids but I suppose it’s not the same, the dog could just be animal aggressive.  He’s mean and dangerous, let’s just put it that way.  

• 3 weeks later...