Chapala.com Webboard

Stationary BIke

Check Costco online.  They have a stationary bike that is far sturdier than the ones available at Walmart.  The model is similar to Schwinn brand available in the US.  We have both, the Costco model in Ajijic and a Schwinn in the US.  The one we bought at Costco a year or two back for around MP10,000 is a Proform bicicleta recumbente 325 CSX.  

22 hours ago, Orygun Duck said:

Check Costco online.  They have a stationary bike that is far sturdier than the ones available at Walmart.  The model is similar to Schwinn brand available in the US.  We have both, the Costco model in Ajijic and a Schwinn in the US.  The one we bought at Costco a year or two back for around MP10,000 is a Proform bicicleta recumbente 325 CSX.  

We recently purchased the same bike from Costco but it's now $15,000 thanks to lower peso value. Great recumbent bike though. 

I have a Viva Fit stationary bike and also a Nordic Track ski machine...both in good condition that I do not use any more. I had a very bad hip replacement surgery here that I had to go to the US VA Healthcare for complete reconstruction. Months in the VA hospital there, infection and then back here for rehabilitation. Both these machines did a world of good. However now my condition is much better and I do a half hour daily walk that seems to work for me. You can PM me or email at hombregringo@gmail.com. I am in SAT.  

My wife bought a refurblished commercial gym one and decided she preferred a different unit where the pedals moved differently.  About 8000 MXN.   PM me if you want to talk me. 

yes the one at todo bueno is brand bodyfit recumbent bike,   i wish i had room for it nice bike nice seat looks new

it's in the back room

Consigner has a price tag of $7500 pesos

it just came in a few days ago, it will go fast , it a nice clean bike,  no IVA Tax

a big Person can use this bike, it built solid

Todo Bueno is next s&S auto