Chapala.com Webboard

Need a programmable DVD remote.

I have a Samsung model c350/XAX, DVD player. Unfortunately I do not have the remote for this and because of that I can not use fast forward or most importantly turn on and off subtitles or closed caption.

I know that there are universal remotes that you can program depending on your make and model. They have a code that you put in for your make and model.

If ever anyone has one of these with the coding information for my DVD I would love to purchase it of course the important part is the code manual.

Thank you

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Whipstock said:

My last cell was a Galaxy S7. I was able to use a universal tv remote control app on it. My current Galaxy S9 does not seem to work with any of the remote tv apps. Worth a try as it would cost you nothing. 

This is a DVD player and not a phone.

• Confused 1

Edited by moderator.  Snarky.  He is looking for help with alternatives and the thread is developing some good ideas that may be of use for others here.  If the thread is of no interest to you, just ignore it.  A moderator will determine if he's in the wrong place and move the thread if necessary.  In this case he is not.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2