Chapala.com Webboard

Where do I get a simple lamp rewired?

There is a great repair shop one block south of the Carretera on Colon in Ajijic central.  One way street heading south, it will be on your left side.  Looks a little messy but he  good at repairing appliances,lamps etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joyinmexico said:

The great repair shop one block south of the Carretera on Colon in Ajijic central ELECTRODOMESTICOS CAMARENA  DID THE JOB FAST, CHEAP & PROFESSIONAL!

There used to be an excellent repair shop on Colon NORTH of the carretera (but I haven't needed it in a few years).  Is this the same one, or have have they moved?  Or a completely different one?

As of a week or so ago that excellent repair shop you mentioned on Colon NORTH was still there and I bet it still is. I go down that street every day and remember looking inside one day when the traffic backed up and I was stopped there.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, luvsdawgs said:

The place which sells lamps by Sunrise restaurant. Had mine done there, do not need an appliance repairman to fix a lamp.

this place moved a while ago to Riberas just west on the containers restaurants...and yes, they can do anything regarding lighting.