Chapala.com Webboard

Oh joy!

happyjillin

3 minutes ago, luvsdawgs said:

Are you able to give more info as I have been unable to find Madero on any map, even using google maps. If not, they have lost a customer today as I was going to drive into Chapala just for that.

(Francisco) Madero is the main street in Chapala. When you drive in on Hildago and come to the intersection where the fountain is, where the municipal building is and the church — that is Madero. The restaurant is north of the church on that side of the street.

6 minutes ago, Xena said:

(Francisco) Madero is the main street in Chapala. When you drive in on Hildago and come to the intersection where the fountain is, where the municipal building is and the church — that is Madero. The restaurant is north of the church on that side of the street.

Thank you very much, I was looking for an E -W st as he said it was south of Morelos. Thanks again.

23 minutes ago, Tomas said:

Best to get there early 10 or 11..Food is fresh and hot..The owner is Lili...Take out or eat-in...Satisfactory..

We picked up ours at 5:30 and it was just fine but the choices were slimmer. That's the time when we usually get it but when the Tapatios where coming down time of day was not an issue. I am just happy they didn't fold their tent and we can get it again. Tried 2 popular places for delivery at waaaay more cost just for the meal and won't bother with those again because the quality was awful.