Chapala.com Webboard

Pepper spray

18 minutes ago, Eric Blair said:

You might want to consider a handheld taser.

They are very intimidating...

So is a baseball bat. I'll take the bat over the taser but not the spray. If the taser is the kind that shoot darts, that could get you plenty of time in jail to consider the choice.

8 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

So is a baseball bat. I'll take the bat over the taser but not the spray. If the taser is the kind that shoot darts, that could get you plenty of time in jail to consider the choice.

I have one of my hockey sticks beside the door.

Don't know if Superlake is open.  But a while back they had some.  Walk in the main entrance, just past the desk on the

right, turn right, in the glass case.  I think it was about 130p

Wow! $136 CDN for an aluminum shaft Niki which nobody wants anymore if you can even find one unused. You can get a composite cheaper than that in Canada. Being ancient,all 3 of my sticks are laminated wood and cost me about 20 bucks each at the end of the season for the next year

pedro oiler.jpg

Just now, happyjillin said:

Wow! $136 CDN for an aluminum shaft Niki which nobody wants anymore if you can even find one unused. You can get a composite cheaper than that in Canada. Being ancient,all 3 of my sticks are laminated wood and cost me about 20 bucks each at the end of the season for the next year

pedro oiler.jpg

Just posted one.... you said hocky stick not brand composition etc. . There are others available. I'm sure hocky sticks are cheaper in Canada.. Not much market for them here. 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 11:48 AM, AngusMactavish said:

Or just go to a hardware store and buy a replacement handle for a "swinging" tool like an axe.  They are well balanced and IMHO more effective than a baseball bat.  Easier to find as well.

• Like 2