Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
happyjillin

Pierogies available here.

YES! The Ranchito Cremeria in Chapala is now selling potato and cheese and meat fillings 7 to a pack for $79p with actual FLAVOUR. had them last night fried in Mazamitla butter,fried onions topped with sour cream and a garlic sausage[kielbasa] added for perfection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw them on their facebook page so  Yvonne went to the store and bought them. You can order delivery or save you some for pickup on their FB page.

9 minutes ago, Guiness said:

How do we order?

I was in the store last week and they were in stock. I bought the meat filled ones and they were delicious! 

I went to the store for the first time this morning.  What a find!  Free parking on the side street about a half a block down.  Met the owners, everyone speaks English in the store.  I bought the aforementioned items as well as homemade bratwurst and some imported cheese.  I see no need to go to SuperLake ever again.  Thank you happyjillin. 

We still think of Chapala centro as "home", and you are beginning to discover some of the reasons.  The shopping and the general ambiance are hard to beat.  We miss it.

• Like 1

Had the meat pierogies again and with their cabbage rolls in sauce which are huge. The meal was of the quality of the finest Ukrainian restaurants in Edmonton [Edmonchuk] No restaurant here serves anything like these two PERFECT gems. We had the leftovers for breakfast. WOWSER!!!!!!

• Like 1

Pierogies 5/package, Cabbage rolls 3. Both are solid large and filling  for a meal for 2 with leftovers in our case.