Chapala.com Webboard

Min Wah

Tingting

Since the last posting got hijacked, I thought I'd post our experiences from this past week. We pre-ordered the crispy duck (36 hrs needed) to celebrate hubby's b-day. When we arrived, we were pleased to see that there were outdoor tables (suitably spaced) and the usual in-door tables with the same spacing. The staff were all in masks, kept things spotless and the waiter regularly rubbed sanitizer on his gloved hands.  They had a pretty decent take-out service going and there were about half a dozen tables with diners. So, if you're concerned about dining there, don't be. As for the food, we enjoyed the duck and brought home quite a bit of it (there was a LOT of food for two people. We'll definitely be going back (and probably ordering duck again!). 

• Like 3

Since our own post requesting updates on MinWah has been significantly hijacked by the usual "timewasters" we'd like to report that we ordered for delivery again last night. All was perfect.  We ordered exctly the same items as reported in our previous post but as there were three of us we added an additional order of eggrolls and an order of Szechuan beef.  All was excellent with more than enough food that arrived at exactly 6:50p.m. as requested. 

• Like 6

Let me give the haters something to get fired up about this morning . We have a lot of good food lakeside , some definitely poor food and even a little really good food .I don't understand why some people have to be so vicious when reviewing a dining experience . Min Wah is a perfect example .I have lived here for nearly 10 years and have eaten at Min Wah many many times during that period and got ONE less than enjoyable meal .Am I the luckiest guy lakeside , did I win the food lottery , I think not . My point is some people use the term inedible , terrible , worst I ever ate etc .Really . The only inedible meal I've had here was a pizza that the meat had gone bad .If you eat somewhere and don't like it why not just say so instead of trying to ruin a business . A simple , I didn't care for it should do and let people try it and decide for themselves . If your post turns people away instead of just giving information you are effecting the lives of the owners and employees and their family . If you don't like a place just don't go , why try to poison others ? There is a well known , long established steak house here that many diners love . My wife and I can't seem to get a decent steak there so we just don't go . I don't try to deter anyone else just because I don't care for it  . OK fire away if you feel the need . You know who you are and I'm sure you'll try to justify your nasty reviews before getting off on something completely off topic and attacking your fellow posters .

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Senoir D said:

Let me give the haters something to get fired up about this morning . We have a lot of good food lakeside , some definitely poor food and even a little really good food .I don't understand why some people have to be so vicious when reviewing a dining experience . Min Wah is a perfect example .I have lived here for nearly 10 years and have eaten at Min Wah many many times during that period and got ONE less than enjoyable meal .Am I the luckiest guy lakeside , did I win the food lottery , I think not . My point is some people use the term inedible , terrible , worst I ever ate etc .Really . The only inedible meal I've had here was a pizza that the meat had gone bad .If you eat somewhere and don't like it why not just say so instead of trying to ruin a business . A simple , I didn't care for it should do and let people try it and decide for themselves . If your post turns people away instead of just giving information you are effecting the lives of the owners and employees and their family . If you don't like a place just don't go , why try to poison others ? There is a well known , long established steak house here that many diners love . My wife and I can't seem to get a decent steak there so we just don't go . I don't try to deter anyone else just because I don't care for it  . OK fire away if you feel the need . You know who you are and I'm sure you'll try to justify your nasty reviews before getting off on something completely off topic and attacking your fellow posters .

So you are suggesting that making negative comments about two cardiologists, which you have done, is ok, but we should only post good reviews about our restaurant experiences? What a strange thing to call us "HATERS" because we gave our  "detailed" experience in a restaurant.

25 minutes ago, Senoir D said:

The OP started this thread because the last one got highjacked.  So you come along and attempt to take this one off track too. Instead of talking about positive experiences at Min Wha let’s all start talking about vicious reviewers. You even begin your post by admitting you are giving people something to get fired up about and end with goading them. The irony is you charging people with taking a thread off topic and attacking other posters while doing exactly the same thing. Just start your own thread about vicious restaurant reviewers and leave this one alone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1