Chapala.com Webboard

English Language TV lakeside, from US or Canada

22 hours ago, Paul Pattee said:

I installed trial directv go, only english channel I see is CNN. Many american shows, but spanish is dubbed in. What am I missing?

You have to set the language preferences in account settings.  All of the U.S. networks are in both the original English and dubbed Spanish.

IPTV

$10 a month

5000? or more world channels

Download VLC (free)

Join Torrenting.com

https://torrenting.com/iptv.php

"donate" $5 for 2 weeks, $10 for a month or they have longer plans

Download the TV code, drag to VLC, right click play, let it load and you have 100s of US channels, Canadian, UK, Australian, etc.

There are many IPTV sellers. This is the easiest to use that I  have found, inexpensive and plenty of channels.

18 minutes ago, Joco said:

IPTV

$10 a month

Download VLC (free)

Join Torrenting.com

Download the TV code, drag to VLC, right click play, let it load and you have 100s of US channels, Canadian, UK, Australian, etc.

There are many IPTV sellers. This is the easiest to use that I  have found, inexpensive and plenty of channels.

My antivirus says that website is dangerous. 

1 hour ago, Joco said:

IPTV

$10 a month

Download VLC (free)

Join Torrenting.com

It's just a sign in page.

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

My antivirus says that website is dangerous. 

try this one:   (will need to click on "setup an account" which is free to do, this site is regarded as safe and reputable and has the same IPTV offering monthly "donation")    😉

www.torrentday.com

15 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

try this one:   (will need to click on "setup an account" which is free to do, this site is regarded as safe and reputable and has the same IPTV offering monthly "donation")    😉

www.torrentday.com

When you  click on sign up you reach a page that says  it  is an invite only website. 

24 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

When you  click on sign up you reach a page that says  it  is an invite only website. 

OK, thx - I think the offer they are giving with that $15 VIP invite gets you most of the same 30 day benefits as the $10 monthly does - check it anyway, if so, it would be a good way to get started.    

image.thumb.png.1d59d169b6f3241acb8f4d9d6db8b3e1.png

12 hours ago, Patrick5566 said:

I coming down next month to my home I need my TV, What should I get before I get to my house in Ajijic in the states so I have USA channels I really like IPTV its just a service right, Where do I get the Receiver? 

You need to buy an Amazon Firestick HD model.  If you have a "smart" tv you can install some of the services available from major providers.  

32 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

You need to buy an Amazon Firestick HD model.  If you have a "smart" tv you can install some of the services available from major providers.  

By HD model they mean buy the Fire Stick 4k. The cheaper priced fire stick (which gets sold a lot around here as" jail broken") is 5 or 6 year old tech.I am seeing lots of positive reviews of the new TiVo Stream 4k. It runs Android Tv like the Nvidia Shield does for $49.99.

https://www.tivo.com/products/stream-4k

On 6/3/2020 at 10:53 PM, Patrick5566 said:

I coming down next month to my home I need my TV, What should I get before I get to my house in Ajijic in the states so I have USA channels I really like IPTV its just a service right, Where do I get the Receiver? 

Why do you need a receiver for IPTV?  Watch TV on your computer, phone or smart TV.

I have had US Dish for more than several years. Large 8' dish pointing SW at Sat 119 and a smaller dish pointing SE at whatever satellite Dish Mexico uses. When rain interrupts 119, it automatically switches to the smaller dish for uninterrupted viewing. It has been a bit over $100/mo with DVR. I have used CP Elect in Guadalajara.