Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
MtnMama

question about iShop

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if iShop's Laredo office is opening and forwarding mail and packages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And they told me that they close at 5. Poco a poco their hours expand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, WideSky said:

SunFan read the OP's post - did the rest of you - " iShop's Laredo office"

I reported that mail was being forwarded from iShop's Laredo warehouse to our location in SAT. What did I misunderstand?

SunFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

deleted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Laredo office being closed was only for a very short time.  All is normal now except for shorter hours.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WideSky said:

SunFan read the OP's post - did the rest of you - " iShop's Laredo office"

You are missing the OP's point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SunFan said:

I reported that mail was being forwarded from iShop's Laredo warehouse to our location in SAT. What did I misunderstand?

SunFan

SunFan I said you READ the post and answered the question; the others just gave the hours of operation for the SAT office which didn't answer if mail was coming from Laredo.
The assumption was made that if the SAT iShop was open then they must be getting mail from Laredo. SAT iShop does not solely deal in mail being forwarded from Laredo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, WideSky said:

SunFan I said you READ the post and answered the question; the others just gave the hours of operation for the SAT office which didn't answer if mail was coming from Laredo.
The assumption was made that if the SAT iShop was open then they must be getting mail from Laredo. SAT iShop does not solely deal in mail being forwarded from Laredo.

Ah I see, present versus past tense of "to read".

SunFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tsktsktsk said:

Thanks for being our Dad again today.

No problem....anytime. Love your handle...very appropriate for the majority of your posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let's sum up:  Ishop's contact address in Laredo (it's a private residence) is forwarding items at this time.

                        Ishop's office in San Antonio Tlayacapan is open (possibly on a reduced schedule) at this time.    

                       If you need more information the have a phone 376 766 2463 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THANK YOU. Yo answered my question - was the Laredo office forwarding mail. I asked because Sol y Luna doesn't seem to be - haven't had mail in 2 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

THANK YOU. Yo answered my question - was the Laredo office forwarding mail. I asked because Sol y Luna doesn't seem to be - haven't had mail in 2 months.

I've been getting mail from Sol y Luna at least weekly for the past 6 weeks.   My mail is addressed to their Laredo office.  It is easy for me to track as we subscribe to a weekly magazine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Handy Mail has not missed one day. Their forwarding agent is Estafeta an actual business with commercial office in Laredo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

let's sum up:  Ishop's contact address in Laredo (it's a private residence) is forwarding items at this time.

                        Ishop's office in San Antonio Tlayacapan is open (possibly on a reduced schedule) at this time.    

                       If you need more information the have a phone 376 766 2463 

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last mail for me forwarded from my Seattle condo to Sol y Luna took about 21 days usually it takes a few days less. I got it about 2 weeks ago, which I think is great.  Only my Seattle Condo staff know and use my Sol y Luna address.. No mail is on the way at the moment, because I put my mail on hold up there, as I will be heading north for a visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MtnMama said:

THANK YOU. Yo answered my question - was the Laredo office forwarding mail. I asked because Sol y Luna doesn't seem to be - haven't had mail in 2 months.

Same here . I talked to them a few weeks ago and they said they are getting far less boxes of letters and parcels through than before the virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Yo1 said:

The Laredo office being closed was only for a very short time.  All is normal now except for shorter hours.

I think that is what the OP was asking about. So she has her answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...