Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

How do you say “powder coat” in Spanish?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ManxMan said:

I have a cast iron tub that needs to be refinished (sandblasted and powder coated). Any suggestions on how to find this service or what to ask for? This is well beyond my Spanish capabilities.

Thanks!

 Porcelain enameling cast iron tubs is the usual. Esmaltado de porcelana. You can use google translate like I did for the rest.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Why expect to find everything you need in Ajijic. Chapala is the "downtown" area and also the local source of more types of businesses than those offered in Ajijic.  Beyond that, you may have to search in Guadalajara for some things. Besides, you will often pay up to 0% more for some things in Ajijic. Guess why!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dvinton said:

How did this work out?  I have some metal items that I'd like to powder coat.

Where's the Ironworks Shop in Ajijic?

Thanks,  Don

You would be best to use Whatsapp to communicate with Beto in English or Spanish. 333-170-7410

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

Why expect to find everything you need in Ajijic. Chapala is the "downtown" area and also the local source of more types of businesses than those offered in Ajijic.  Beyond that, you may have to search in Guadalajara for some things. Besides, you will often pay up to 0% more for some things in Ajijic. Guess why!

RVGRINGO, your point is well taken.  I don't expect to find everything locally and agree that services rendered in Ajijic usually cost more than elsewhere.  Even though we've lived here for 10 months we have a lot to learn just what's available in the village.  This thread is just a starting point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 6:51 PM, Ferret said:

You would be best to use Whatsapp to communicate with Beto in English or Spanish. 333-170-7410

 

23 hours ago, dvinton said:

Gracias!

Fyi, 333-170-7410 is not registered with WhatsApp.  But, I did connect with Beto via SMS.  He does not Power Coat or "Powder Paint" as he put it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dvinton said:

 

Fyi, 333-170-7410 is not registered with WhatsApp.  But, I did connect with Beto via SMS.  He does not Power Coat or "Powder Paint" as he put it.

My apologies. You have to put the country code in front... 52

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Ferret said:

My apologies. You have to put the country code in front... 52

Thanks.  Fyi, Beto isn't registered in WhatsApp with +52333170741 nor 52333170741.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been communicating with Beto via whatsapp for years. Also had a chat with him this morning via whatsapp to check out your INCORRECT information. He does a lot of business using whatsapp so I would like to take this opportunity to let his current and future customers know that it is his preferred method of communication.

Why it doesn't work for you, dvinton, is beyond me.

p.s. the numbers in your last post are missing a digit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...