Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for used Apple MacBook Pro lap top

I am looking for a used, but still relatively new, Apple MacBook Pro laptop, 15" screen but would consider 13". I don't want to buy one new, because it would come with the Catalina operating system which will no longer support my iPhoto program. Anything with a Mojave or earlier OS would be good.

2 hours ago, artsnob said:

I have two, but they are stuck in my casa in Mexico City, and I have the in Locke closet, and I have keys in Ajijic so can’t have someone send them here, right now it is too dangerous for me to go there so will wait till August 

Can you pm me with the years of the laptops and what OS they have? Also, do they have 13", 15" or other size screens?

6 hours ago, artsnob said:

I don’t remember the specific, they have larger screens one is three years old, the other is five years old, both apple

Well, if I am still looking in mid-summer, before you go back to Mexico City, I'll be in touch. Thanks!

Hola cookj5 -

I have a 13" mid-2012 Macbook Pro that has been wiped clean and returned to original settings waiting to be reconfigured for a new owner.  Model #A1278.  4 gigs of RAM. In good condition.  Also comes with power cord. Available immediately. 

Asking MX$8,500.  Please let me know if interested. 

Gracias!

20200527_142032.jpg

20200527_142100.jpg

Meantime if you want an i phone x to accompany the laptop..I have one i would sell at 500  u.s. dlls or pesos equal, at time of sale

It currently has an AT and T chip in it and the number goes with it, if desired. Phone was bought new in Guadalajara at $27,973 pesos

on January 31st 2018 and is in excellent condition. P M me or e mail me at lawrencek2015@yahoo.com if interested, price is firm

On 5/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, donenrique said:

Hola cookj5 -

I have a 13" mid-2012 Macbook Pro that has been wiped clean and returned to original settings waiting to be reconfigured for a new owner.  Model #A1278.  4 gigs of RAM. In good condition.  Also comes with power cord. Available immediately. 

Asking MX$8,500.  Please let me know if interested. 

Gracias!

20200527_142032.jpg

20200527_142100.jpg

donenrique, please contact me at jcmx07@hotmail.com so we can discuss this further.