Chapala.com Webboard

Thanks Tony's Meats

happyjillin

11 hours ago, happyjillin said:

We are Chispa, Chuck and Howdy and were given almost all of a ribeye steak that our humans  could not chew. we have much better teeth to rip and tear the toughest meats. Too bad they wasted charcoal and work BBQing because we could have eaten it raw.

WHAAAAAAT???

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am talking for my 3 dogs who got most of the toughest ribeye we've ever had here. Good thing I made lots of caesar salad and home fries.I doubt if it was aged at all and Tony ain't cheap. Too bad you 2 can't understand a humorous way of saying so. Chuck feels sad for you but Chispa and Howdy are too busy to feel any sympathy-SNORK!

chuck.jpg

dog 009.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

You have just experienced "stupid speak". Now imagine, if you will, ten years of it, everyday, all day.

Also imagine if you will that you have an option to Ignore the stupid speak but continue to read and engage with it for 10 years, everyday, all day while bitterly complaining about it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Xena said:

Also imagine if you will that you have an option to Ignore the stupid speak but continue to read and engage with it for 10 years, everyday, all day while bitterly complaining about it. 

It's actually almost 20 years that gary sculptari aka chillin has been filled with envy-SNORK!

• Haha 1

Ah, well, that's different.(I would not have suspected that from the bucher shop. Sounded to me like you couldn't eat it at the restaurant so you took it home and fed it to the dogs. I stand corrected.) I usually get his most costly, and they have always been quite good. Not for a few months now, though. Perhaps Covid has caused a change in suppliers?

8 hours ago, tsktsktsk said:

Ah, well, that's different.(I would not have suspected that from the bucher shop. Sounded to me like you couldn't eat it at the restaurant so you took it home and fed it to the dogs. I stand corrected.) I usually get his most costly, and they have always been quite good. Not for a few months now, though. Perhaps Covid has caused a change in suppliers?

Fresh killed off the back of a pickup truck comes to mind. I have never ordered ribeye here in a restaurant because i do it at home on my weber. The last time my wife bought the Costco riibeye[about 2 months ago] it was tough too. Asador,the walmart cheaper brand, is better than both but not great either.

bbq ribeye.jpg