Chapala.com Webboard

Stimulus check received in Mexico?

Has anyone had their check/s deposited in a MX bank?   And/or has anyone received a paper check at a MX (Chapala in particular) post office? 

I am not interested in finding out if you received a paper check from a mailing service that you use from the U.S. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, bluerock537 said:

I get my Soc Sec check deposited to a Mexican bank and my address is a Mexican address. I have not received any check at any bank or Mexican address. 

Same here.

4 hours ago, bluerock537 said:

I get my Soc Sec check deposited to a Mexican bank and my address is a Mexican address. I have not received any check at any bank or Mexican address. 

Same here.  I have received no paper check and no direct deposit to Bancomer.  And I have written to my US Senator about it, but without response.

I initially read that paper checks would not all be produced until July or August. They cannot print but a finite amount of them a week.... something like 70,000. 

10 hours ago, RickS said:

I initially read that paper checks would not all be produced until July or August. They cannot print but a finite amount of them a week.... something like 70,000. 

Mine was produced on  May  8th

I read they were now sending Debit cards.  I know people who have received those . Seems they could easily get into the wrong hands and be used.  Some people thought they were junk mail and threw them away

22 minutes ago, artsnob said:

Who is sending debit cards, SS 

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/millions-of-people-will-get-their-economic-impact-payment-by-prepaid-debit-card