Chapala.com Webboard

Stimulus check received in Mexico?

Has anyone had their check/s deposited in a MX bank?   And/or has anyone received a paper check at a MX (Chapala in particular) post office? 

I am not interested in finding out if you received a paper check from a mailing service that you use from the U.S. 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, bluerock537 said:

I get my Soc Sec check deposited to a Mexican bank and my address is a Mexican address. I have not received any check at any bank or Mexican address. 

Same here.

4 hours ago, bluerock537 said:

I get my Soc Sec check deposited to a Mexican bank and my address is a Mexican address. I have not received any check at any bank or Mexican address. 

Same here.  I have received no paper check and no direct deposit to Bancomer.  And I have written to my US Senator about it, but without response.

• 5 months later...
On 5/19/2020 at 8:11 PM, ibarra said:

Has anyone had their check/s deposited in a MX bank?   And/or has anyone received a paper check at a MX (Chapala in particular) post office? 

I am not interested in finding out if you received a paper check from a mailing service that you use from the U.S. 

I just got my paper check yesterday through Correos de Mexico, however I'm not really sure how to cash the check, do you know if Bancomer will do it? Thanks!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bryan_GDL said:

I just got my paper check yesterday through Correos de Mexico, however I'm not really sure how to cash the check, do you know if Bancomer will do it? Thanks!

Not answering your question, but curious...... what was the date on the check?

Clients are getting checks with check and status dates July 31 up to September 4, 2020.  Mailed from Kansas City.

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Ana b mendieta said:

I also received my paper check and my bank Bancomer refused to cash it where can I cash it I live in nayarit

Not really sure where in Nayarit, however if you come down to Guadalajara, I cashed it in a "casa de cambio", the owners name is Jose Maria Herrera and his phone is 3315205330, try giving him a call. 

We send people to the Casas de Bolsa in Ajijic and they are more flexible