Chapala.com Webboard

Post office in Chapala

I have always tippped our mail man yet when I go to the post office with my tracking numbers -MX, they never have the package...I'm missed a piece of clothing and an order of dietary supplements from last year, even with tracking numbers they refused to contact CDMX....said it was probably due to change of political parties.  I'm off to them again this more for a new package and may try to insist nicely they look "again" for this new package.

8 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

That has worked well for me, too.

Ivan even arranged with his supervisor the delivery of a package with VAT owing, something that normally requires a visit to the P.O. I made certain to tip him very well for arranging it.

My postman is Ivan also.  He's been great!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Willie said:

I'm missed a piece of clothing and an order of dietary supplements from last year, even with tracking numbers they refused to contact CDMX....said it was probably due to change of political parties.  I'm off to them again this more for a new package and may try to insist nicely they look "again" for this new package.

How did this work out for you? I've never had supplements shipped from the US to MX but am considering it. It seems though that it's not working as well as it used to for those who have done it in the past. Thanks.