Chapala.com Webboard

Lighting Shops

Zeb

11 minutes ago, artsnob said:

Just google lighting shops Guadalajara and you will get a lot and you can check if open  most of them are in the same neighborhood 

I did that and did not see what I wanted, so I thought I would try this board.  Some of these places have terrible web sites.....

The  lighting shop that moved to Riberas from next to Sunrise Restaurant is located just west of the Container restaurant. I went there a few weeks ago and it looked closed but then saw a small gate on the east side and bingo...under the net! It looks like they have an extensive inventory of all kinds of lighting, bulbs, chendeliers, etc. 

There is a really good store with good prices. Lots of local lighting shops buy from them and mark up. Take Lazaro Cardenas west, past Costco, like you were headed to PV. Take the first exit just pass the Periferico and turn right at the light. It is about 3K on the left. 

1 hour ago, tomgates said:

There is a really good store with good prices. Lots of local lighting shops buy from them and mark up. Take Lazaro Cardenas west, past Costco, like you were headed to PV. Take the first exit just pass the Periferico and turn right at the light. It is about 3K on the left. 

So am I getting on the Periferico or bypassing it to the next exit?

Passing over the Periferico and exiting right at the first exit. Make sure you are in the right lane as you approach as the exit is just past the Periferico.

2 hours ago, tomgates said:

Passing over the Periferico and exiting right at the first exit. Make sure you are in the right lane as you approach as the exit is just past the Periferico.

Thank you.