Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Morocho

HOUSE SITTING Married American Couple Can House SIt During June and Perhaps July

Graduate engineer and registered nurse are available to house-sit during June and perhaps July. We are waiting for the Thai government to lift the ban on foreigners entering the country so we can return to our house in Chiang Mai. The ban  currently is until June 30, may be extended. 

Local references available. 

Please PM me 

I wouldn't suggest you use your email address as a handle.  Spammers have been known to pick up email addresses from this board.

53 minutes ago, Colorwheeljg@gmail.com said:

How do I change the handle? Thanks.

When you're on the forum site in the right top corner it will have your handle. Click on that. Then click on profile. You should see edit profile in the heading box. Click on that. Should work.

1 hour ago, gogirl said:

When you're on the forum site in the right top corner it will have your handle. Click on that. Then click on profile. You should see edit profile in the heading box. Click on that. Should work.

I tried that and it just put pedro kertesz under my Happyjillin handle. I think the only way you can change it is to reapply with a different handle

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

I tried that and it just put pedro kertesz under my Happyjillin handle. I think the only way you can change it is to reapply with a different handle

Hmmm Thought that would work.