Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
ra27

Mercado Libre Customers

Recommended Posts

My experience using multiva bank is that occasionally an order goes thru, but most of the time the bank declines the payment.  As a customer of mercado libre, can you recommend a local bank which is very reliable in processing this type of transaction---from your own personal experience------please name the bank-------i use a debit card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pay cash at the BBVA Smart ATMs and have no problems, the fewer people out there that have your credit card info the better

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My BBVA credit card has a provision for the generation of a "one use" temporary number and code. Takes abut 30 seconds with the app. So after your online purchase the temporary card is dead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

My BBVA credit card has a provision for the generation of a "one use" temporary number and code. Takes abut 30 seconds with the app. So after your online purchase the temporary card is dead. 

Is that on the main BBVA app or BBVA Wallet? If you would, can you explain how to do that? Many thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBVA Wallet. Open the app with your password.

By the picture of your card you will see "obten tu tarjeta digital" When you do it you will see a picture of the  card with your temporary number & CCV

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

BBVA Wallet. Open the app with your password.

By the picture of your card you will see "obten tu tarjeta digital" When you do it you will see a picture of the  card with your temporary number & CCV

Thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multiva card can only be used at point of purchase no online that is why it doesn’t work. I pay at xoxo works great..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also pay cash at the neighborhood OXXO. Works great - no one has my Debit card #

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use PayPal to pay when I order from Mercado Libre - no problems at all!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CalGal said:

I use PayPal to pay when I order from Mercado Libre - no problems at all!

Could you please post a screenshot of the PayPal option?  I've never seen it, and I've bought dozens of things on Mercado Libre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CalGal said:

I use PayPal to pay when I order from Mercado Libre - no problems at all!

Here's what I get for payment options:

 

 

Screenshot (37).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CalGal said:

I use PayPal to pay when I order from Mercado Libre - no problems at all!

I have never seen the Paypal option. Please explain to us how you are able to use Paypal on Mercadolibe.  Mercadolibre uses Mercadopago which would compete with Paypal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

I have never seen the Paypal option. Please explain to us how you are able to use Paypal on Mercadolibe.  Mercadolibre uses Mercadopago which would compete with Paypal. 

You know, I've been through this with her before, about a month ago.  She posted the same thing, I PM'd her and never got a reply.  Maybe she's just #*!!%% with our heads.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use my Bancomer debit card OR my BBVA Wallet.  Both work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whipstock said:

Does anyone know if Intercam will work?

TIA

I've had it work a few times, but mostly it gets declined 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...