Chapala.com Webboard

Delicias Opens

happyjillin

31 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Seems unfair to the people who are playing by the rules, guess they care about the safety of their clients

Because if you allow customers in this week it is more dangerous than next week or the week after? They are opening by reservation only to ensure social distancing, likely in an attempt to keep the business alive and employees employed. It will be a long while before I am comfortable eating out in a restaurant. However, when I do start it will be to places like this that do care about making the experience safe and comfortable. I do not have the emotional bandwidth to get angry at people trying to preserve their and their employees’ livelihoods.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Seems unfair to the people who are playing by the rules, guess they care about the safety of their clients

Seems to me that your " thoughts" are not based in any facts. This is not the only restaurant that has "legally" opened because they have been officially found to "care about the safety of their clients".You need not concern yourself with this or any other restaurant following the rules to be open,so I suggest you find something else to kwetch about. And pappysmarket, I  was merely pointing out that she's a lawyer. because she would not want to jeopardize her status,nothing to do with any[wink wink] .

• Haha 1

I'm confused.  Didn't the governor push back all such openings to June 1 in his last announcement?  See the very first paragraph.

https://www.vallartadaily.com/confusion-over-jaliscos-business-reopenings-cause-whiplash-no-reopenings-on-monday/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+VallartaDaily+(Headline+News+from+Puerto+Vallarta)

After a confusion about the reopening of certain businesses on Monday, the Governor of Jalisco clarified that “Phase 0” is only the beginning of the application of protocols for the restart of gradual activities in the economy, so businesses will not open until June 1.

Antier, the University of Guadalajara (UdeG) explained that this phase is to prepare for the return to the “new reality” and not to reopen establishments.

Today is the first day restaurants are allowed to open according to a post shown earlier on this forum quoting the new regulations starting today. The information was an English translation of the new regulations made by the Jalisco Governor

Even though today is the first day allowed, some restaurants will not be opening until later in the month