Chapala.com Webboard

Telmex sign closed until Monday

obviously they are not all available online. Telmex does much more then take and give information. they do repairs updates in the field and houses also install new phones. I am surprised how many people don't consider that. Contact in the offices are obviously minimum with Telmex employees and easily managed. also field workers are not seen unless they come to your house and do repairs etc. even then there can be plans in place. Rainy season is a high work period for them.

1 hour ago, glws7777 said:

obviously they are not all available online. Telmex does much more then take and give information. they do repairs updates in the field and houses also install new phones. I am surprised how many people don't consider that. Contact in the offices are obviously minimum with Telmex employees and easily managed. also field workers are not seen unless they come to your house and do repairs etc. even then there can be plans in place. Rainy season is a high work period for them.

Please help me to understand  ....What service is not available online and/or by phone? 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:21 AM, happyjillin said:

Stick your apps and googaws.  My wife and I actually go out of the house. My wife is fortunately more physically able and goes to the market everyday and other places from time to time. I suspect we are much happier than you self imposed hermits and your tech crap. Yes we are still cautious so lecturing me is a wasted use of your computer keyboard. Sometime this week I am going to get my 2 drivers license renewals. Try that with yer apps.-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

There is no need for this childish behavior. Consider yourself warned.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Online is fine and dandy when it works ! I seem to have been "disappeared" by TelMex and I am getting billing messages for a number that is not mine. After receiving no bills at my house and getting messages that they were going to cut my service, I tried online AGAIN, but got caught in a voice mail loop. So much for online ease of paying. The system online doesn't recognize me and won't let me in, but TelMex knows me as a person and wants their $$. Sometimes it just isn't all that easy. Each circumstance is different, so don't be all judgy .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cstone said:

Online is fine and dandy when it works ! I seem to have been "disappeared" by TelMex and I am getting billing messages for a number that is not mine. After receiving no bills at my house and getting messages that they were going to cut my service, I tried online AGAIN, but got caught in a voice mail loop. So much for online ease of paying. The system online doesn't recognize me and won't let me in, but TelMex knows me as a person and wants their $$. Sometimes it just isn't all that easy. Each circumstance is different, so don't be all judgy .

did you try calling 800 123-2222 ?  The first question is if you are calling from the line in question press 1  if other phone press 2   ( Then if other they ask you to enter the number with the problem including area code).  after the ads  enter 5 and then ask for help in English(

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I have tried the 800 number many times. I rarely get connected, and when I do it says please wait, etc. Most of the time, after 5 -10 minutes the line goes dead. I don't need an English speaker, I just need a speaker. The only time I ever got through, months ago, after a 20 minute wait on hold, she said this was an issue best resolved in person.

Great, now where can I find a TelMex person ? I went by on Wednesday and the office was closed and there was  a long line of people waiting to pay at the machine. I had to do that, too.

At least now I can tell you that there was NO ONE in the office on Wednesday, but the machine was working.

Im nor sure how beauticians and restaurants andf the tianguis can be open and not a utility office like TelMex. The cashiers are already behind a plexiglass window, and there is plenty of room to space out the staff who work at the desks. They dont even need a full staff, only 1 or 2 people and someone at the door to regulate the amount of people in the office.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, Mostlylost said:

All the Telmex  services are available online and/or by phone. Telmex doesn't have offices in most small towns like Tuxcueca, San Luis Soyatlan, Mazamitla, Jocotepec, etc., but the people have phones. 

Well thats just great but since they have refused to call us back in two months and we have left six messages your advice is absolutely useless.