Chapala.com Webboard

Why did you choose to stay here when Covd 19 started looking bad?

37 minutes ago, elevator said:

My reply was not political. It was the honest answer to the question.

I too am confused. What was your reply? I couldn't find anything here other than what I quoted

Since my NOB parents died last year, Mexico is even more cemented as my home now.  Don’t have much to go back for with the exception of some dear childhood friends.  Some of which are too chicken sh*t to come to visit me in Mexico or they’re the “all inclusive traveler” that stay on “resort only” when they travel.  Not my cup of tea but I can understand if you only get 2 weeks holidays a year, one week is for staycationing at home in the summer and the other week for an easy one stop shopping vacation.  I’m more the  off the beaten track kinda traveler.  My travel plans for this year are undergoing a major rehaul , not planning on going anywhere when they reopen things until they lift the mandatory 14 day international travel quarantine in most places. That will be my yardstick.  

On 5/8/2020 at 7:36 PM, Wookie said:

vetteforron, I hope you stayed because you are needed in the care of the people you have in your facility.  If that is not the case ... need to know as yours is one on our list if we ever need that kind of help.  Would hate to think you have changed from years ago when you helped us when my mom was dying.  I thought immediately that you were joking but then I saw you are also into fast cars?  so, maybe the women and tequila are real now?

Notice the laughing face?😊