Chapala.com Webboard

Rain in West Ajijic 9:23pm

A large patch of ice on the lawn this morning-hail off the roof in El Chante. Many flowers and leaves knocked to the ground. I wonder how much water came down? Where is the weather site that showed precipation?

1 hour ago, cedros said:

A large patch of ice on the lawn this morning-hail off the roof in El Chante. Many flowers and leaves knocked to the ground. I wonder how much water came down? Where is the weather site that showed precipation?

I use https://www.ajijicweather.com/   There may be other weather stations in other lakeside communities between Joco and Chapala, I just don't know. It showed a total of .43 inches, .15 of which that came down today.

46 minutes ago, cedros said:

We are in SJC and missed the "ice storm"...But the power did go off and I think camce back on about 11pm ish.....amazing .....a bit of rain and wind and power disruption, you would think we are living in a 3rd world country

25 minutes ago, johanson said:

I use https://www.ajijicweather.com/   There may be other weather stations in other lakeside communities between Joco and Chapala, I just don't know. It showed a total of .43 inches, .15 of which that came down today.

Thanks for that link. I had misplaced it.