Chapala.com Webboard

raining

Kalik

Darn, I am in upper West Ajijic and if it rained up here, I missed it. But I can see the clouds. The temperature is great 78 F on one side of the house and 79 F on the othe side. What's that about 26 or 27 C?  

According to the Ajijic weather station we had a high of 89,1 F yesterday and is 75.6 F at the moment. What ever the temperature is where you are lakeside, it sure is a lot cooler than yesterday

I'm guessing that from what I can see there are quite a few clouds over the lake East of Ajijic.However I doubt that it's going to rain much more. But I sure hope that I  am wrong :) 

Oh good so jut maybe I am wrong and those clouds I see might just drop a little rain, It sure would be nice. And the Ajijic weather station has dropped down to 74.9F. And now the station readings are down; something that sometimes happens when the station is being rained on. I can always hope :) 

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

I hope not we are in the process of installing a new roof in our courtyard and the old has been removed. I  know where we could but our patio stough and under the roof material it's all plank and  beams of wood. Oy vey!

Ah, so YOU'RE the one causing this weather!  Meanwhile we have a bunch of fresh paint outdoors applied earlier today.