Chapala.com Webboard

Another way to help your favorite local business

If you want to be able to have your favorite local business still here when this crisis is over we should be looking for ways to make this happen. Please take a few minutes to watch this video and help out if you can.

• Like 2

Essentially a loan against future goods & services. even once they’re running again businesses that survive may not not be able to repay the ‘loan’ for some time -or never. But a worthy idea if you’re ok with the idea it might well in the end be a donation to a good cause

Here is a way to help Ana, owner of Drishti and wife of Jason´s Adelitas Restaurant.  Just click on this link and subscribe to help her youtube channel to make her a content provider.  Doesn´t cost anything and supports a local business.  Thanks

1 hour ago, Guiness said:

A Fantastic idea, thank you for doing this. Again, I am so greatful to live here amongst such wonderful caring people.  Good job!! 

Not me, but I made sure they saw your responses. It's the least we can do for all the wonderful people and business here.