Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Willie

Automatic utility payments by bank

I have just discovered that Bancomer did not automatically pay my CFE bill last time or this billing period!!!  yikes!  It has done so for many years in Mazatlan as well as here for over 4 yrs.....now all of a sudden NO.  I also received a notice from Telmex of the same.  Had any one else experienced this?

Yes.  Tried Bancomer for a year - same thing plus more screw ups.   That was 12 or 13 years ago.   More confident to pay myself.   

Another posted the same thing last week. Please consider that even many essential businesses, banks, etc. are being staffed by a skeleton crew, some of whom may not be trained in all functions.

Install the CFE Contigo app on your phone or go to https://app.cfe.mx/ and pay there. Or, as many people will say, pay at Oxxo if you don't mind paying for what you can do for free from home while avoiding infection. If you haven't already you might do the same with Telmex.