Chapala.com Webboard

ER Physician Drops Multiple COVID-19 Bombshells

Jim Bowie

On 4/26/2020 at 6:50 PM, Mainecoons said:

We all use private for profit health care here.  Do you question their integrity as well,

My private health care insurer isn't putting out videos advocating for the young and healthy to go about their lives as normal during a pandemic.

16 hours ago, mudgirl said:

My private health care insurer isn't putting out videos advocating for the young and healthy to go about their lives as normal during a pandemic.

Suggest you go back and review your post.  With this opening, it gave me the impression you are down on private health care.  This description could fit more than a few of the doc s here who own clinics, hospitals and group offices.  Docs here are charging for private CV testing as well.

These doctors in the video are private co-owners of 5 urgent care clinics. In other words, they are not only doctors, they are private businessmen. Rich ones, no doubt. More people coming in sick sounds like more profits for them. They aren't in the public health sector.

7 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Suggest you go back and review your post.  With this opening, it gave me the impression you are down on private health care. 

I don't need to review my posts. I'm well aware of what I write. However, I have no control of what "impressions" you come up with. There's no need to infer anything than what is written. I said these guys' agenda is suspect. And now they are apparently the new darlings of Fox News.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, mudgirl said:

I don't need to review my posts. I'm well aware of what I write. However, I have no control of what "impressions" you come up with. There's no need to infer anything than what is written. I said these guys' agenda is suspect. And now they are apparently the new darlings of Fox News.

From that lead in sentence I would say there's more than one suspect agenda.  But I'm happy to know you are OK with our superior for profit medical system here in Mexico.  :D 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Just had lunch with a friend today.  He had a good friend who works in a US hospital and she was told that deaths are reported as COVID even if they don't know.  They were instructed to do this no matter what.

Thanks for more confirmation. I think most people here have known about that for some time. States seem to get more Federal money for help as the CV deaths mount. SMART of them, guess sometime there will be a lot of fraud investigations, or not. Last I heard was that hospitals get an extra 20% for dealing with CV patients.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Zeb said:

Just had lunch with a friend today.  He had a good friend who works in a US hospital and she was told that deaths are reported as COVID even if they don't know.  They were instructed to do this no matter what.

You heard from a friend who heard from a friend? 🤔

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I put my face for the most part in the medical Geeks. I read the CDC information and Johns Hopkins. You paragraph right now I am very concerned how the CDC and other medical Watchdog organizations are being emasculated by the current US Government.

And one of the top 10 smartest guys in the field, in my opinion, dr. Fauci, has been seriously sidelined because he dared to disagree with the president.

right now My Credo his isolation, social distancing and going to wash that virus right out of my hair, and my hands.