Chapala.com Webboard

What is llox?

3 hours ago, DuckieHoomever said:

Eric, ilox is a recent addition to internet service providers lakeside. They use fiber optic cable to provide faster internet than TelMex. It's not available everywhere there yet - they're still stringing cable. Not sure why Ferret was so dismissive of your question.

Because Eric lives in Chapala and I don't think the ILOX  fiber optic cables go to Chapala yet.  

2 hours ago, virgo lady said:

Because Ferret knows where he is, because the Ilox info is readily available, and because some people can't find their a** with both hands.   

Right, "Clueless"?

I didn't know what something was and I researched it but couldn't find the answer so I came here to ask a question. Isn't that what this board includes? Ignorance of something is not sin.

For those of you that I answered my question I thank you.

Has for those who, even in these dire and stressful times, having uncontrollable need to be nasty, I give you my sympathy.

• Sad 2

Eric, you said you did not know what ILox was and you researched it and couldn't find the answer. Are you familiar with Google, Eric?

Just for the heck of it, I entered What is ILox? into the google search bar. And it told me

Search Results

Web results

ILOX TV package??? - Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara - Chapala ...

www.chapala.com › ... › Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

www.chapala.com › ... › Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

Cached

But as said above, ilox tv is not the best service for television because there are many other better options. But most will use ilox for the higher …

ILOX update - Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara - Chapala.com ...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Eric. The above was just one of the many definitions given. You really ought to learn how to use Google. Just now I entered what is the ilox phone number. Google sensed where I was and gave me the Ajijic office address and the local phone # and mentioned that they offered Internet, TV, and phone service for many areas to include the greater Ajijic-Chapala area.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, virgo lady said:

Because Ferret knows where he is, because the Ilox info is readily available, and because some people can't find their a** with both hands.   

Right, "Clueless"?

If I were to type, using just one hand, Ilox in the search window I would get 1,042 hits. I believe after reading those posts I would have a working knowledge of what, where, who, when and where Ilox is. But that's just me able to find my a** with just one hand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Eric, you were doing pretty good for awhile. You found questions to ask and people who responded to you. I thought perhaps you had developed a method of getting the attention you need. But, no. It wasn’t enough. You KNOW you “researched” nothing — unless you have found a “research” method that excludes both Google and this board. 

• Like 4