Chapala.com Webboard

THE UGLY AMERICAN/CANADIAN (I believe)

3 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

When out shopping at Mega yesterday, most shoppers were wearing masks, but not all. Of those wearing masks, many were so small they didn't cover both their nose and mouth, which makes them basically useless. Also anyone without a mask was allowed in to the store, and there was someone taking their temperature before they could enter. (This was in Bucerias) But a study that just came out in New York, from doctors on the frontlines, said that 70% of patients admitted to hospital there with many symptoms of COVID, who tested positive, had no fever. So even though fever has been one the top symptoms mentioned, it seems that taking someone's temprature is also basically useless.

Possibly It's 30% better than nothing. 

58 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Ok you found a listing saying only to hospitals  There are many others without that prohibition  

That screen print, repeated here, is the screen you get from AMAZON when you search for N95s.  Not from a single listing...it's from AMAZON itself.  And again, here is AMAZON's current statement on N95s.  

Any N-95 masks we receive continue to be donated to healthcare workers on the front lines or made available through Amazon Business to healthcare and government organizations at cost.

amznmask.jpg

32 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

That screen print, repeated here, is the screen you get from AMAZON when you search for N95s.  Not from a single listing...it's from AMAZON itself.  And again, here is AMAZON's current statement on N95s.  

Any N-95 masks we receive continue to be donated to healthcare workers on the front lines or made available through Amazon Business to healthcare and government organizations at cost.

amznmask.jpg

I can't help you don't know how to  search. 

YOU JUST WON'T ADMIT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AGO. and continue to defend an indefensible position. 

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CHASTISED THE OP FOR HIS USING AN N95 MASK TO PROTECT HIS HEALTH. 

THERE ARE PLENTY OF N95 MASKS IN MEXICO. Wholesale and retail. I SHOWED YOU TWO OFFERS TO BUY THEM ON AMAZON. How  many 100 thousand do you want?

Both my brothers who are doctors in GDL have all the N95 masks they need. They have repeatedly told me that since AMLO took office there are huge problems in the management of the government hospital system. He appointed non-qualified political hacks to positions they know nothing about.

YOU STILL NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THE O.P.  

• Sad 2

If anyone thinks the Mexican health care system is swimming in PPE's, you are in for a very rude awakening.  The US health care system thought they had enough masks, etc. until the s*** hit the fan and they didn't. 

Mexico has yet to have the s*** hit the ventilador.  When it does I hope the health care workers have PPE's, in the meantime, since no one knows how many N95 masks will be needed at hospitals, I think sales of them should be limited to hospitals and governments.  

My final word in this thread.  I can't fix stupid.