Chapala.com Webboard

New Jalisco orders and requirements Sunday April 19, 2020

Since this is the same government that can't fix the multitudes of pot holes in Ajijic I'm betting that starvation would be a better alternative than letting them feed you.  🤮 

🤣🤣🤣

LOL, slainte and Pedro.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The authorities at the check points have allowed members of my staff and patients who come in from Guadalajara to get their medical care at my office when they have signed original documentation from

I have been told by a friend of a friend that if you are jailed and over 60, you will be fed.  No age discrimination at the local "cárcel"...... So take your chances breaking the law and getting

You have to sit only in the middle of your cell and hope they don't put anyone in there with you.  If you get arrested with your spouse you may want to sit on either side of the cell so she won't murd

Posted Images

what about social distancing in jail !?!

• Haha 1

You have to sit only in the middle of your cell and hope they don't put anyone in there with you.  If you get arrested with your spouse you may want to sit on either side of the cell so she won't murder you.  :D 

• Haha 3