Chapala.com Webboard

Charlottes...Pizza take out?

gringohombre

Why are there so many smartypants on this board? I happen to love the pizzas from Charlottes and yes, I could have done the research. HOWEVER I thought that maybe others here might be looking for a great pizza in these tough times so the information could be shared. So get over it. I am also posting this on my duplicate post that I was asking for help to eliminate, however maybe it will be there forever. Geeezzz!!!

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Oh, so that's what this is about. He's already been told. http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Fogon+de+charlotte+ajijic

But he probably thought it was FAKE NEWS. Our own little Trump. I put him on IGNORE, but he keeps turning up.

As a world famous philosopher once said "I did it MY WAY" You do it your way buddy and I will do it MY WAY...GOT IT???? Also I can't wait till November...can you say LANDSLIDE? 

• Haha 1

I'm still hoping, gringohombre, that you will answer my question. Did you get your pizza? And how was it? Good, bad, wonderful or what? After what we all did for you, please respond and tell us how it went :) 

39 minutes ago, johanson said:

I'm still hoping, gringohombre, that you will answer my question. Did you get your pizza? And how was it? Good, bad, wonderful or what? After what we all did for you, please respond and tell us how it went :) 

Thank you for asking. No, I think I will be doing this tomorrow and will be sure to post a review here. By the way, Charlotte is the young daughter of Lorrie and her husband the hostess/chef/owners and sometimes the one who brings you the check with a wonderful smile. Great people and food and hope that this insignificant exposure will help out in these difficult times. 

Thanks gringohombre. I would love to read your review. Mr. Google just showed me a map which marked where El Fogon de Charlotte is located on the Libramiento and once I get your review, I shall go buy one