Chapala.com Webboard

Delivery Menu Week April 15 -19

Tomorrow we will be opening for another week of Home Delivery Service (we are offering delivery service Wed - Sat). Here are this weeks menus. Thank again for your support , both my staff and I appreciate it. We understand you have many food options here lakeside and we are proud and grateful that you choose us. It is lovely to see regular customers and many customers ordering food for several days (especially our immune boosting soups) to minimize their exposure to delivery people. Our goal is for us all to come through this difficult time together907597564_homemenu4_15.jpg.2ab6ea9b0a698c5b0f59bc71d289c842.jpg

dessert 4.15.jpg

soup.jpg

Home delivery.jpg

statement of safety.jpg

UPDATE:
we have found a way to accommodate credit card sales. I know a lot of you are having a problem with long lines at ATMs and banks closed. So yesterday we tested a work around. As I mentioned our credit card processor only allows us to use physic
al cards not on line manual entry of credit card numbers. If you want to use your credit card here is how we can accommodate you:

1/ When you place your order you need to give us your wifi password.
2/ when we deliver at your home we will connect to your wifi. 3/ You need to give us your card (some yesterday slid it under the door)
4/ we can then process the card and slide it back under the door to you (or if you are comfortable with face to face delivery hand it back to you as we do at the restaurant).

The cash system has Abraham not touching cash (it is all in envelopes) this system requires him to wear gloves to touch your card - which he then replaces with fresh ones before dealing with another delivery. We tested this with customers yesterday and so can offer it as an alternative IF you wish.

Just trying to make this as easy as we can for you all.

Again I recommend you ordering several meals at a time. All meals and soups are freezable and designed to be reheated.

Please stay safe we will get thru this together