Chapala.com Webboard

Haircut Needed

Zeb

1 hour ago, slainte39 said:

A cattleman shearing sheep???   tsk! tsk! tsk!  ( a :D , so the mods don´t get upset)

When in Australia I was offered the opportunity to shear a sheep.  Must say they didn't ask me to do a second!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Yo1 said:

The teacher is still getting paid by her school.  And I don't know about the "park" but employers are obligated to continue a worker's pay.

No she's not and they are not being paid either. The one son got hired last week for security at a hotel 4 hrs. every 2nd day,whoopy-eh!

pedro kertesz

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I just got the best haircut and beard trim that I've had since I went to the guy with the copy shop on Madero ,who I couldn't go to anymore because of my weakened condition. Had somebody else come here twice but they weren't as good as Maricela[sp?]. She mostly used her scissors and not the sheep shears. My last haircut was in mid December,2019 but I do trim my own beard.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

I just got the best haircut and beard trim that I've had since I went to the guy with the copy shop on Madero ,who I couldn't go to anymore because of my weakened condition. Had somebody else come here twice but they weren't as good as Maricela[sp?]. She mostly used her scissors and not the sheep shears. My last haircut was in mid December,2019 but I do trim my own beard.

Who cares?

You are a selfish, inconsiderate individual for ignoring what little has been asked of you by your community and the country that gave you a place to live.

May you be lucky and avoid contagion and that is the nicest thing I can find to say.

• Like 6

There are lots of places where you can get a haircut. Many barbers do it from their home. No people sitting around. No crowds. No interaction except with the barber. 

33 minutes ago, cedros said:

There are lots of places where you can get a haircut. Many barbers do it from their home. No people sitting around. No crowds. No interaction exceprt with the barber. 

Go ahead Cedros, roll the dice. Just so you know " snake eyes" means both Corona virus and Covid 19.

3 hours ago, Zeb said:

Oh my goodness!!!  People beating each other up verbally..

I try not to judge others. 

Yes, we aren't judges.

7 hours ago, cedros said:

Many barbers do it from their home. No people sitting around. No crowds. No interaction except with the barber. 

And you know for a fact that neither the barber, the other people who live in the barber's home, and you yourself are completely virus-free, right? You don't get infected from "crowds"- you get infected from coming in contact with someone else who has it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

And you know for a fact that neither the barber, the other people who live in the barber's home, and you yourself are completely virus-free, right? You don't get infected from "crowds"- you get infected from coming in contact with someone else who has it.

And you can get hit by a bus crossing the street and be dead that way. One bus will be sufficient.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Of course. It wasn't done in the home but in the garden. Only the barber there and he said he was not sick.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, cedros said:

Only the barber there and he said he was not sick.

How can you still be so sadly uninformed? People don't have to be sick to pass on this virus. Many carriers are completely asymptomatic. And even people who do get sick can easily pass the virus on before they show symptoms. It has a 14 day incubation period. If only people who were obviously sick were the only ones passing it on, it wouldn't have gotten to be a pandemic of these proportions.

• Like 4

On 4/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, CHILLIN said:

No, as I have remarked before, you are a reckless old fool whose road has been littered by bad choices. Go ahead, carry on as you say, but in this case you are endangering innocent people who as you say, are desperate for money. You will be judged.

I see that Rony put a like[thingy] on this. I am only helping a few people and I am doing as much non contact as possible according to what the most forward thinking  Presidente[Jalisco] in all of Mexico has decreed. It's not about "desperate for money". The most dangerous and life threatening "side affect" of covid-19 is crashing economies. What that entails, especially in a country like Mexico is a huge collapse of our economy creating havoc like we've never seen before including exponentially far more deaths. Far more deaths than you can imagine. The reason that I mention Rony's obvious hypocritical disrespect for me is his arranging for a mob of 400+,Policia,DIF workers and Rony all in one small space. His doing so was very kind but dangerous. Why have none of you directed your bilious posts against someone who clearly endangered far more people than I,trying to help a few people who weren't assembled in huge crowds. Judging from all your dreck directed at me, I suggest those who have done so,have their own selfish interests in mind and not empathy for the good of humanity.

Pedro kertesz

• Confused 1

Just now, kam said:

Oh for heaven's sake, you just wanted a damn haircut - you are not Mother Teresa or Rony. You are just a vain old fool who wanted a haircut. Own it.

You can own your own vitriol and perhaps take a course in reading comprehension but you're probably too old to learn.😴😴😴

• Sad 1