Chapala.com Webboard

Posting from youtube

14 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

I did a search here and couldn't find any info. When I post a vid only the link shows and not the vid. Some of you make the youtube post and it shows the vid not just the link. How do you accomplish this-por favor y gracias?

Place the URL without it being a link (underlined) in the reply. It will embed automatically.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

I'm tech challenged somewhat. How does one do what you suggest? It's not just replies this happens in but also if I do an OP.

Find the video that you want to embed on youtube. LEFT click on the address (where the lock is at the top of the page) to highlight it. Then RIGHT click and choose COPY. Put your cursor in the location that you want to embed it and RIGHT click and choose PASTE.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gringohombre said:

We could do without more dumb, stupid videos here. Please stick to the purpose of this board...questions, information and helpful hints of things here Lakeside. Gracias

Pretty sad when someone thinks that music  and other PLEASANTLY themed videos are dumb and stupid when the intent is to maybe take a little stress away during these trying times for the people on this board. I,for one could do without more dumb and stupid comments that aren't well thought out and totally negative and irrelevant.

35 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Find the video that you want to embed on youtube. LEFT click on the address (where the lock is at the top of the page) to highlight it. Then RIGHT click and choose COPY. Put your cursor in the location that you want to embed it and RIGHT click and choose PASTE.

I am totally stupid with this stough. I thought that I tried what you suggested except the embed thing whatever that is but it didn't work for me.

28 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Now Ferret you know that belongs in the food section.  :D 

Gaining weight looking at it!  Bread is (one) of my great weaknesses.

My mum adored good bread with a crispy crust and particularly liked "cob" bread as shown in the video. She would cut the sides off and then the top and bottom to enjoy with butter. The leftover middle (meh) got sliced for toast. Jenny Can Cook has other videos including one for crispy rolls (which I won't post because this is not the "cooking" section ;) )