Chapala.com Webboard

Shipping a Product from the US to Mexico?

FrankyOP

Clearisil is not the same as this product.  That clearasil i had bad experience with because it uses benzoyl peroxide.  This product doesn't have any BP.

Another thing I want to ask that is sort of related to this.  I just purchased a product on mercadolibre... haven't done it in a while... its not this one but something else.   If you want to pick it up at DHL, you have to click on withdraw at parcel branch as oppose to home right?  The thing is on that page, it shows my home as my name with the DHL post office address and my mexican cell number.  I bought from mercadolibre a few times throughout the years but this was a while back... and i always picked it up at dhl.  I want to do the same this time.

But the seller tells me im suppose to click on withdraw at parcel branch.  I  did that and then clicked on the DHL post office here.  Before i click on the confirm order, it shows my name with the DHL office then i clicked confirm.  But when i go to my purchases page on my mercado libre account where it says pay xxx amount at oxxo with the code... why does it right under the oxxo payment xxx amount... it shows below it... Fedex and then the fedex address?  I want to make sure it gets sent to the DHL office here and not Fedex.  But is that Fedex... i assume that is what the seller is using as the carrier?  Thus fedex would send it to DHL post office?  I was going to pay it at oxxo earlier but then saw fedex on that purchase page.  Can anyone who bought with mercado libre tell me this is fine?  Like it will get shipped to DHL post office as oppose to fedex?  I ask this because the fedex here is not that good compared to DHL post office.

Also if you type acnomel on mercadolibre, it does show up but there is only one seller and im positive this person is not selling or shipping anything if you look at their feedback.   About a week ago or more, there was one person who had excellent feedback that sell it but no longer sells it which is why i created this thread in the first place.

13 hours ago, FrankyOP said:

Clearisil is not the same as this product.  That clearasil i had bad experience with because it uses benzoyl peroxide.  This product doesn't have any BP.

Another thing I want to ask that is sort of related to this.  I just purchased a product on mercadolibre... haven't done it in a while... its not this one but something else.   If you want to pick it up at DHL, you have to click on withdraw at parcel branch as oppose to home right?  The thing is on that page, it shows my home as my name with the DHL post office address and my mexican cell number.  I bought from mercadolibre a few times throughout the years but this was a while back... and i always picked it up at dhl.  I want to do the same this time.

But the seller tells me im suppose to click on withdraw at parcel branch.  I  did that and then clicked on the DHL post office here.  Before i click on the confirm order, it shows my name with the DHL office then i clicked confirm.  But when i go to my purchases page on my mercado libre account where it says pay xxx amount at oxxo with the code... why does it right under the oxxo payment xxx amount... it shows below it... Fedex and then the fedex address?  I want to make sure it gets sent to the DHL office here and not Fedex.  But is that Fedex... i assume that is what the seller is using as the carrier?  Thus fedex would send it to DHL post office?  I was going to pay it at oxxo earlier but then saw fedex on that purchase page.  Can anyone who bought with mercado libre tell me this is fine?  Like it will get shipped to DHL post office as oppose to fedex?  I ask this because the fedex here is not that good compared to DHL post office.

Neither buyers nor sellers  can select the carrier with Mercadolibre.  They choose from Estafeta, FedEx, and DHL. If you say you want to collect at the office of a carrier they will choose which one to offer you. 

Many local offices are closed right now so it might be some time before you can pick up your purchase. Better to have it delivered to your location. 

13 hours ago, FrankyOP said:

Also if you type acnomel on mercadolibre, it does show up but there is only one seller and im positive this person is not selling or shipping anything if you look at their feedback.   About a week ago or more, there was one person who had excellent feedback that sell it but no longer sells it which is why i created this thread in the first place.

Ask the seller if and when they might have the product available again. 

8 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Neither buyers nor sellers  can select the carrier with Mercadolibre.  They choose from Estafeta, FedEx, and DHL. If you say you want to collect at the office of a carrier they will choose which one to offer you. 

Many local offices are closed right now so it might be some time before you can pick up your purchase. Better to have it delivered to your location. 

Really?  I thought it was like okay you buy this product from a seller and that seller chooses dhl or fedex or the estafeta to send.  I have ordered from mercadolibre years ago and it was always DHL shipping so I thought that was the standard.  

Well i know the DHL at where im located is open... so thats why im confused why it doesn't allow it to be chosen.

8 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

Ask the seller if and when they might have the product available again. 

I can't message that seller because the item is removed.  I don't know what is his username.

I did message the other seller who sells it.  He didn't reply back.  Whenever i ask a seller question on mercadolibre, i almost always get a response within a day.  Also that seller... if you look at their feedback... is not very good so thats what i didn't want to try to order from them.

8 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

There are many suppliers of Acnomel that ship to Mexico on eBay. See:  https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=adult+acnomel&ul_noapp=true&_sop=15

Hey... i had no idea that this is possible.  I always thought ebay sellers only ship to the US and maybe canada.  Some of the links do say they are not shipping outside the US but i will ask those sellers.  Im going to assume almost all the sellers won't ship it internationally and if they do... the shipping time they show is anywhere from few weeks to months.  

10 hours ago, FrankyOP said:

I can't message that seller because the item is removed.  I don't know what is his username.

I did message the other seller who sells it.  He didn't reply back.  Whenever i ask a seller question on mercadolibre, i almost always get a response within a day.  Also that seller... if you look at their feedback... is not very good so thats what i didn't want to try to order from them.

You can contact the seller. 

Go to mi compras    find your purchase and on the right side click on ver detail   On the next page on the right you will see enviar mensaje

The last time we got held up by DHL was when we were having a musty smell in part of the house. We ordered a powerful gel based air freshener. It got held up by Aduana because they couldn' t. decide if it was a liquid, or solid. Liquids are not allowed on international flights. That is when they explained about the import permit. They sent it back even though it was already in Guadalajara.

I don' t know a lot about making cosmetics, but face creams are easy to make. There must be someone near you formulating local high quality products.