Chapala.com Webboard

Things Better NOB--They can go fishing!

Three house pets, a golden retriever, a parakeet and a cat, all die and go to heaven. As with all the good animals, God decides to have a personal discussion with each one to see where they will stay in heaven.

God turns to the golden retriever and says, "The Book of Life indicates that you have been a very good boy. But tell me, in your own words, what are your ultimate principles? What do you believe in?"

The golden retriever relies, "I believe in loyalty, companionship and love. I have been a cherished part of my owner’s family for many years." God smiles, "Truly, you have a pure and loving heart. You shall sit at my right hand."

He then turns to the parakeet, "What do you believe in?" The parakeet replies, "I believe in color, flamboyance and music. For many years I have displayed my beautiful feathers and filled my owner’s house with a song. God replies, "Your beauty is truly magnificent and your song shall echo through the universe. You shall sit to my left."

God finally turns to the house cat, "And you, majestic little predator, what do you believe in?"

The cat lazily surveys God’s throne and says, "I believe you are sitting in my seat."

• Haha 3