Chapala.com Webboard

Paying electricity bill online

I have used CFE online site numerous times and it is clearly not working.  I have downloaded the app to smart phone and it gets to lada ( no clue what that is) and it will not let me input any further info like phone, email etc.  I am going to try the unodostres.  Frankly these unfriendly websites are more than irritating especially when we are trying to abide by Stay At Home.  grr. :)

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:36 PM, geeser said:

I will be happy when I can pay Hacienda taxes online.

I pay my Hacienda taxes online all the time. The SAT website takes you right to a payment option, you choose your Mexican bank, and then it takes you to your bank site where the info is already filled in.

3 hours ago, bezerk said:

I have used CFE online site numerous times and it is clearly not working.  I have downloaded the app to smart phone and it gets to lada ( no clue what that is) and it will not let me input any further info like phone, email etc.  I am going to try the unodostres.  Frankly these unfriendly websites are more than irritating especially when we are trying to abide by Stay At Home.  grr. :)

Lada is area code   Just logged in to website and downloaded the April factura  working perfectly using Chrome as the browser. If you use chrome it will translate the site for you.

4 hours ago, bezerk said:

It clearly works for those who know how to use it. Be patient, take a deep breath, and try the APP again. Remember, one mis-keyed or made up number and they won't accept your registration. And, if you don't know a word like "lada" take a moment and look it up for gosh sakes. 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, chapalence said:

It clearly works for those who know how to use it. Be patient, take a deep breath, and try the APP again. Remember, one mis-keyed or made up number and they won't accept your registration. And, if you don't know a word like "lada" take a moment and look it up for gosh sakes. 

Sweet! Feel better for gosh sakes!!

I thought that is what it was but since it did not work and never did work, I thought I must have it wrong. The site nor the app. are working for me as of this month for the site and the app well I cannot even register.

I paid it much more easily at Oxxo. I use to pay online ( not the app) with an Amex US card, just saying. 

I was unable to use undostres either. Unable to register..must be something to do with my cell or internet.