Chapala.com Webboard

iLox TV

I have not had occasion to hook up my iLox to my TV to see what it's like. The only people I know who have it, were set uo during installation of their iLox. iLox's Website suggest we use our TV user manual, lol. And so far they have not answered my query. Anyone done this?

You need a coax cable with F  connectors on the ends  and hook it up like you would cable TV. Middle of back of big modem has F connector. Other end goes into TV using F connector connection. Adjust input/source on TV to cable TV or over the air antenna.  Only english is Fox news unless something is changed.  CATV light on modem should be on if not call ILOX.  More english channels may be available using SAP. Look in TV manual to see how to turn on SAP.  I have never done it so I don't know what is available.

Thanks, cats. Never really noticed the cable connection on the back of the modem. As it stands, I don't really feel like running 30 or 40 feet of cable through my house or even through the walls to my TV. Someone else on this board said there were 10 English channels, though I trust you way more than him.

SAP stands for secondary audio programming. You turn it on and sometimes you get an alternative language. Sometimes you hear french, german, or whatever other than english.  Go to your TV manual and look in the audio section. Sometimes the choices are mono, stereo, or SAP. Sometimes you turn SAP and you lose the sound completely so learn to turn it off in certain circumstances. On my LG OLED TV SAP is a button on my remote.  I use a streaming android box so I have not played with ILOX TV.  This is all I know.