Chapala.com Webboard

Izzy. Wizz Telecable

16 minutes ago, artsnob said:

I am trying to find out what costs are for TV and Internet, I looked web site and pages won’t open, also tried calling never anyone answering, I know I can go to Chapala office. I am giving up Ilox and switching to Wizz. Any comments...

Can I ask: why are you giving up on ILox? Have had  for over 6 months here in SAT and very satisfied with speeds consistent at 85 - 95 download. Phone service sucks and I finally have Telmex phone back after epic struggle. 

1 minute ago, artsnob said:

Internet comes and goes TV sucks only ten stations in English...

Have you called them to come out to check your connections? CFE was changing poles on my street for over a week and my service was interrupted twice. It took 1 - 2 days but each time they had a tech guy here with a truck and ladder to go up on the new poles to reconnect. Call 376-109-0000 option #1, usually a gal answers who speaks decent English. I would forget about their TV and also phone service and go with the highest level of internet at $599 a month. Well worth it and with those speeds plenty of TV streaming options in English and HD that are discussed a lot on this board.

I have Wiz internet and home phone, the speed sucks but it’s very reliable..The cost is 340 peso per month for 5  megs, 10 megs is 380 per month. My neighbor has internet 5 meg home phone and the basic TV package and pays 500 per month.. I stream my TV,  it works reasonably well, not great but good enough for me..