Chapala.com Webboard

Costco status question

Interested in Costco (López Mateos “way south”) experiences JUST in last few days.  Were  there 10 days ago and crowded but well organized and customers all very polite.  Outside cart line length of building and check out lines back to beginning of clothing tables but muy amable.  Anything new to know? Gracias.

JDA

I was there yesterday, traffic was smooth going there and back.  They were well stocked.  Allowing 2 people per membership.  There was no line outside as we went early but they were counting at the entrance.  All staff wearing gloves and mask.  Markings on the floor to keep people in line distanced. Also staff monitoring the lines  Someone to unload your cart at the cashier, they don’t want you to do it.  Their was a glass guard at the register to protect the cashier, the scan your membership through the glass.  Some items like water, paper products, cleaning supplies limited to 2 per customer.  Very organized.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No offense.....

The real question is why someone who was there just 10 days ago would want to leave lakeside to head to a city that has known infections (no one knows how many). We were told by the government to stay home unless it is absolutely necessary to go out.  I would think someone could get buy for a couple of weeks with local purchases. 

More exposure = more possibility of transmission   

We need to change our ways for a while to save lives

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

No offense.....

The real question is why someone who was there just 10 days ago would want to leave lakeside to head to a city that has known infections (no one knows how many).

Maybe they forgot the toilet paper?

SunFan

• Haha 1

Thanks everybody but it’s kind of ruined now.  We usually go once every two months but needed some special items because of throwing a party for Mostlylost based on his interest and commitment in helping people, often when little effort might brighten someone’s day in a world where so many are jerks.  Since my simple request, we won’t be able to go because I put spot remover on my dog and now I can’t find him.

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, Dostortas said:

Someone to unload your cart at the cashier, they don’t want you to do it.  .  

I agree with everything else, they really seem to have their act together. But unless they are going to have someone to follow me around loading my cart seems rather senseless. But hey, less work for me.