Chapala.com Webboard

Cv19 and Bronx zoo

snce the tigers are part of the felines, it is a possibility that you can pass on the virus to your cat if you have one Lakeside.. Open your eyes we are all part of the animal kingdom wether we live in New York or Lakeseide and if it can be passed from human to feline , could just as well go the other way...Yes it is relevant to Lakeside or anywhere else in the world..

• Like 2

At this point no one knows anything but everything is a possiblity , it does not mean you have to panic about every piece of information. Just take it under consideration and do what  you like with the information.. Ater all we have heard that the virus may have come from pangolines  and from bats so why can´t we contaminate tigers and tigers contaminate us?? Cats are felines so it is not a huge step.. I have  read an article in Spanish that the tiger contacto corona virus from his keeper... it is just another piece to a big puzzle that has not been finished so everything is possible.. 

I know for a fact that I can catch the virus from other humans including my husband, that does not mean I am gong to dump him...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Yo1 said:

The cat tested positive for a corona virus, not necessarily Covid19.  One of the keepers had Covid19.  Those are the facts as reported.  If you make more out of this than it is, sorry you have dysfunctional reading comprehension.

Yes Yo1...... cats commonly carry 2 different types of coronavirus.... one more  complicated for them than the other, neither being CoVid 19. But according to Hector Ladron today, IF they used a HUMAN test it isn't valid for felines, since they are an antibody-specific  species 

On 4/5/2020 at 5:26 PM, lakeside7 said:

I am at a loss to understand what this has to do with Lakeside or Mexico

Well, you probably have a lot of time on your hands these days that you could use to ponder on that. Any new information about how the virus spreads has everything to do with everywhere.