Chapala.com Webboard

Moving to Lakeside!

Brad

On 6/29/2020 at 2:06 PM, RickS said:

Care to explain why you believe this?  If it is for personal reasons, so be it. But no Mexican law would preclude you from doing so.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:26 AM, Toyhauler 4u said:

I sent a PM in April but never heard from you.  I have a truck and trailer. I have no issues crossing the border.  You and your animals can ride along.

On 7/1/2020 at 10:01 AM, rafterbr said:

Hola Toyhauler,  I have my lake house for sale in Oklahoma.  If it sales would you be interested in hauling load from central Oklahoma to Ajijic.  My wife is Mexican so should have no problem at border.

Hola--Sorry I haven't answered this--We are looking at making the move in a few months--Have a house listed so it's about timing! I do appreciate you answering--

On 4/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, Amigo Alex said:

When do you plan to move down to lakeside? I have a Astro cargo van with heavy duty racks and a small trailer sitting in San Francisco. If this can work, let me know or if you need more info, you can call me at 376 763-5527.

Hola Alex--I think I responded to this and appreciate it--We are  in the process of selling our home in Portland Or---So it will be a few months ---we have household goods and the 2 15 month Aussie pups----Huge move and downsizing more. Incidentally  I grew up in the Bay area and live in SF---  Thanks hopefully we can put this together.

8 minutes ago, bmh said:

oh wow...how interesting to watch two morons telling their experiences about Mexico.. Thank you so much for posting..

Hey Dog, long time !