Chapala.com Webboard

Maybe I'M Not Crazy After All

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/fact-check-could-december-cough-022649986.html

"Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association, said he believes when researchers do more testing, they will probably find the disease was in the U.S. earlier than first believed."

And you can bet your bippy if it was in the U.S. earlier. it was here earlier. Think of when all the snowbirds flood in from NOB.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chapalence said:

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/fact-check-could-december-cough-022649986.html

"Dr. Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association, said he believes when researchers do more testing, they will probably find the disease was in the U.S. earlier than first believed."

And you can bet your bippy if it was in the U.S. earlier. it was here earlier. Think of when all the snowbirds flood in from NOB.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, chapalence said:

This should stir a few folks up, but a large group of us are relatively certain we already had the virus over the winter. In our cases, we were both sick for over two months and all our very competent doctor could tell us was that we had a virus. There are also groups in the U.S. filled with people who believe the same, and all of the members experienced prolonged illnesses outside the norm.

Yes, there are people who would like us to believe this started in a market in Wuhan, but we believe there is a good chance this is the result of biological warfare and the strains have been getting more and more virulent as it has been intentionally spread. Wuhan just happened to get a NOVEL coronavirus that spread across the world uncontrollably.

I'm not here to argue. I won't be back to read what the naysayers write. If I planted a seed that gets people to think, that's all that matters. Stay well and look out for yourselves.

The crazy part of your earlier post was your statement that there was a good chance that this virus was a result of biological warfare.  

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

The crazy part of your earlier post was your statement that there was a good chance that this virus was a result of biological warfare.  

The crazy part is that you seem to be denying that there is a biological warfare program going on , not only in China but in the USA. Its not only in fiction that these programs get out of control and what we now know about these programs is that historically they have been experimenting on unsuspecting civilians---LSD, pathogens, poisons, etc. We'll find out in a couple of years, if we should live so long--the true nature of this human experiment. It behoves us all to keep and open mind because we know we're not being told the whole truth. The only real preventative is a strong immune system---sunlight, exercise, healthy foods, habits and thoughts and stress is a destroyer of all that. The constant paranoia will be our biggest fear to overcome. I think the idea is to separate us humans of our bonds to one another so they can pick us off more easily and we can't form a revolution against them. And i don't think I'm being paranoid, just realistic, and I'm an optomist.

You can’t be on the Internet very long before you start seeing conspiracy theories flying everywhere. You also realize you could make up some of your own and start your own group following. But what does all this get you?  Sleepless nights?  

Stick to cold hard facts and you’ll be much happier. 

• Like 2

I'm all for culling the herd. If I happen to be one of the culled, so be it. But not from conspiracy nuts. I'm frankly quite startled at some on this board for coming right out and admitting that some of their head bolts aren't screwed in properly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

I'm all for culling the herd. If I happen to be one of the culled, so be it. But not from conspiracy nuts. I'm frankly quite startled at some on this board for coming right out and admitting that some of their head bolts aren't screwed in properly.

Seems to be quit a few coming out of the woodwork like powder post beetles creating piles of.....?

beetles,powder post.jpg

Actually the virus came from an alien astronaut who planted it in bats in China, knowing that bats like pangolins and  would pass it to them so when the pangolins ended up in a wet market in China one of the centers of world population  the virus would be spread quickly.

Now that's a real conspiracy theory. 

I wish I could post the virus chapter of Bill Bryson's fascinating new book " The Body: an occupants guide" Viruses make up a large part of our bodies, but only a few have proven dangerous to humans. The Herpes Simplex virus has been around for 4 million years. This book was written before the pandemic, but coronavirus is widespread in all mammals. This novel version creates a dangerous Covid 19 illness.

It's population control. Why do you think it affects the elderly, those with pre existing medical conditions and pregnant women. It's about baby boomers, SS benefits and the depletion of the world's natural resources. How's that for a conspiracy theory? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 4/3/2020 at 8:50 AM, cafemediterraneo said:

...........and what we now know about these programs is that historically they have been experimenting on unsuspecting civilians---LSD, pathogens, poisons, etc. We'll find out in a couple of years, if we should live so long--

Well, that LSD program produced some of the best music the world has ever know.  Just saying. 

• Like 1