Chapala.com Webboard

XOOM for paying CFE

I'm trying to stay home these days as I'm an older diabetic.  I need to pay 3 CFE accounts online. Someone suggested XOOM. It set up easily with my PayPal.  But when you pay bills with XOOM, even if it knows you are paying a specific CFE account in Mexico, XOOM wants to know the name and address of the business you are paying.  What do they need for this?  Is it a local CFE office, or the rather long address on the top front of my CFE bill?  That address is starts off: 

CFE Suministrador de Servicios Basicos,
Rio Rodano No. 14, colonia Cuauhtémoc,  

Sure could use some help on this.  I know many of you pay your CFE bills with XOOM.

Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

Why pay a service fee when you can pay for free on the websites or apps, quickly and easily? CFE, Telmex, and Telcel all have easy to use sites. Use Chrome as your browser and they will translate to English for you.

100% right . I have been doing so for years. 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:16 PM, oregontochapala said:

Why pay a service fee when you can pay for free on the websites or apps, quickly and easily? CFE, Telmex, and Telcel all have easy to use sites. Use Chrome as your browser and they will translate to English for you.

Yes but unfortunately is does not work with Canadian CC's 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, oregontochapala said:

The website will NOT accept US credit cards. I use OXXO when I don't feel like going into Chapala. They only charge a few pesos for the transaction. Pretty easy.