Chapala.com Webboard

Stay informed

Chapala Jalisco Mex

STAY REPORTED...

* These are the 15 points that Governor Enrique Alfaro announced this April 01, for the match of COVID-19 in Jalisc o:*

1. From 7 pm today, supervisory work begins to comply with social isolation measures in Jalisco. The municipalities and the Government of the State will enforce the decree preventing work outside essential activities.

2. Construction, electronics, mining are some of the activities not allowed. Three high demand work activities in Jalisco.

3. ➤ there will not be, so soon, TOUCH LEFT. It's a call for responsibility. It is expected NOT to reach curfew, Alfaro said.

4. Tianguis and markets will be allowed, yes, but only for the sale of food.

5. Industries that do not stop and comply with the decree will have economic sanctions and closing. Only those who sell indispensable food and household goods will be allowed to open.

6. They will shut down non-essential businesses that work, inspections will be carried out by municipalities with support from the Ministry of Labour.

7. Restaurants, grocery, supermarkets, tianguis, markets, Oxxo's, agri-food industry are essential activities ALLOWED.

8. Clothes, toys, construction, electronics, leisure, are commercial activities NOT ALLOWED.

9. Today the closing begins at 19 hrs in Jalisco.

10. People who want to go on vacation, to the shores of Jalisco, magical villages or mountain destinations, have to know that strong restriction measures will be taken for Puerto Vallarta, other municipalities, spas, among other tourist centers

11. They are reviewing how to make checkpoints, with National Guard and Federal Police, for road access to Jalisco and armor access to the state.

12. It was agreed that entrepreneurs will make the effort to ensure that jobs are not lost in the state.

13. Everything will be done from companies to take care of workers and don't miss their sources of income.

14. " The respectful call of the government, IP and unions to the president of Mexico to reconsider his support for the IP to face this circumstance. If entrepreneurs are showing will, Mexico's government must put forward a suitable route to do its part. We want to ask you with respect that the request of the entrepreneurs of this country be met " EAR.

15. Starting at 7 pm, that is, 24 hours of the agreement that the governor released today, municipalities begin with the review of establishments that cannot operate as part of the health emergency.

* Source: Jorge Veletti *
ZMG TRAFFICK
National Forum of Journalists and Communicators.

STAY REPORTED...

* These are the 15 points that Governor Enrique Alfaro announced this April 01, for the match of COVID-19 in Jalisc o:*

1. From 7 pm today, supervisory work begins to comply with social isolation measures in Jalisco. The municipalities and the Government of the State will enforce the decree preventing work outside essential activities.

2. Construction, electronics, mining are some of the activities not allowed. Three high demand work activities in Jalisco.

3. ➤ there will not be, so soon, TOUCH LEFT. It's a call for responsibility. It is expected NOT to reach curfew, Alfaro said.

4. Tianguis and markets will be allowed, yes, but only for the sale of food.

5. Industries that do not stop and comply with the decree will have economic sanctions and closing. Only those who sell indispensable food and household goods will be allowed to open.

6. They will shut down non-essential businesses that work, inspections will be carried out by municipalities with support from the Ministry of Labour.

7. Restaurants, grocery, supermarkets, tianguis, markets, Oxxo's, agri-food industry are essential activities ALLOWED.

8. Clothes, toys, construction, electronics, leisure, are commercial activities NOT ALLOWED.

9. Today the closing begins at 19 hrs in Jalisco.

10. People who want to go on vacation, to the shores of Jalisco, magical villages or mountain destinations, have to know that strong restriction measures will be taken for Puerto Vallarta, other municipalities, spas, among other tourist centers

11. They are reviewing how to make checkpoints, with National Guard and Federal Police, for road access to Jalisco and armor access to the state.

12. It was agreed that entrepreneurs will make the effort to ensure that jobs are not lost in the state.

13. Everything will be done from companies to take care of workers and don't miss their sources of income.

14. " The respectful call of the government, IP and unions to the president of Mexico to reconsider his support for the IP to face this circumstance. If entrepreneurs are showing will, Mexico's government must put forward a suitable route to do its part. We want to ask you with respect that the request of the entrepreneurs of this country be met " EAR.

15. Starting at 7 pm, that is, 24 hours of the agreement that the governor released today, municipalities begin with the review of establishments that cannot operate as part of the health emergency.

* Source: Jorge Veletti *
ZMG TRAFFICK
National Forum of Journalists and Communicators.

Went to Puerto Vallarta today. Almost everything open, people congregating, sitting and standing right next to each other at the bus stops. The place I go to buy my upholstery supplies was closed, though. I called them this morning and they said they were closed as per the orders, but I could give them a list of what I needed, and pick it up around at their side door, which is what I did.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:54 PM, mudgirl said:

Went to Puerto Vallarta today. Almost everything open, people congregating, sitting and standing right next to each other at the bus stops. The place I go to buy my upholstery supplies was closed, though. I called them this morning and they said they were closed as per the orders, but I could give them a list of what I needed, and pick it up around at their side door, which is what I did.

According to the Puerto Vallarta paper, the mayor has order 500 double graves dug in anticipation of the deaths there. Maybe they will need more if no other precautions are being taken.