Chapala.com Webboard

Chopsticks Steamer Friendly/freezer stash!

MexLuis

Today I picked up some Dim Sum freezer stash from Chopsticks, Ajijic.

I arranged a pick up time and the purchase was brought out to my car.

Those items go right from your freezer, to your steamer, and are ready to eat in 10-15 mins (differs depending on item).

I've been cooking like crazy as I like to know how my food is handled in these Covid-Crisis times.

I needed a break and a treat.

Betty's staff always washes up, then dons gloves and mask, in their sanitized kitchen.

She wants you to know:  She disinfects all of our work surfaces in the morning and evening.  Our dining area gets disinfected after use. Our staff wash their hands when they com ein and our kitchen staff works with masks and gloves. For our fresh food items, they have always been disinfected with microdyn even before Covid-19. this week the staff and she will be working on items to be sold as freezer staples, special due to the crisis at hand.  You can place orders with Betty/Chopsticks contact 376 766 1375

Dumplings, both pork and chicken, sticky rice (in containers- if lotus leaves not avail),  spicy chicken balls, and steamed buns. 

She may also be adding other steamer/dim sum items to that.   And of course she is offering regular items for carry out as well.

Should you prefer not to come in: You can arrange pickup time, and she will even bring your order out to the adjoining garage.  You can just wait, safely in your car and Betty will bring your order out to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1