Chapala.com Webboard

Need a short-term sitter for my dog; emergency

Lexy

Unexpectedly I am scheduled for surgery this Friday, april 3.  The person lined up to take in my small dog may not work out.

Sonny is about 24 lbs, is friendly, mild-l=mannered, healthy. He likes others dogs and has lived with two cats.

We have been observing self-isolation as much as possible these past few weeks..

Can anyone take Sonny into their home for a stay of about 4 days, starting Thurs afternoon?

After hospital, I'll recuperate in Casa Nostra and he is welcome to stay there with me.

I'd so much appreciate your help if you're able. . .

I  boarded my two pups at Furry Friends in Marisol. Very clean and I knew they would be safe and well cared for. Another plus was having them groomed the day I picked them up. 

On 3/31/2020 at 11:36 AM, Lexy said:

Unexpectedly I am scheduled for surgery this Friday, april 3.  The person lined up to take in my small dog may not work out.

Sonny is about 24 lbs, is friendly, mild-l=mannered, healthy. He likes others dogs and has lived with two cats.

We have been observing self-isolation as much as possible these past few weeks..

Can anyone take Sonny into their home for a stay of about 4 days, starting Thurs afternoon?

After hospital, I'll recuperate in Casa Nostra and he is welcome to stay there with me.

I'd so much appreciate your help if you're able. . .

We have always used Rick when he is available for house and dog sitting. He has some time as there are many cancelled trips  

lakesideandlovingit@yahoo.com