Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart Delivery

I got a delivery last week. No mask. They didn't have all the items I ordered but they charged me the full amount. Won't be ordering from them again.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gogirl said:

I got a delivery last week. No mask. They didn't have all the items I ordered but they charged me the full amount. Won't be ordering from them again.

I have sent them two messages concerning the incomplete orders and no refunds. I suggest everyone who has lost money this way do the same.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2020 at 12:40 AM, gogirl said:

Update-I received an email telling me that they were issuing me a refund. Not sure if it was done automatically or because I mentioned it in the email survey that they sent me. I'll take a chance on ordering again.

17 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

I got a refund equal to the delivery charge without any explanation. I did not initiate anything.

Walmart and Superama have been refunding the delivery charge if your order arrives later than the hour you specified.  They're running almost a day behind, here in Morelia.  

On 4/1/2020 at 9:39 AM, More Liana said:

Walmart and Superama have been refunding the delivery charge if your order arrives later than the hour you specified.  They're running almost a day behind, here in Morelia.  

In my hometown in Canada, the big grocery chain Loblaw is promising food delivery by the 16th of April...

On 4/1/2020 at 9:39 AM, More Liana said:

Walmart and Superama have been refunding the delivery charge if your order arrives later than the hour you specified.

I ordered a much larger order Wednesday, it arrived 30 minutes after my specified hour Thursday, and I got my refund today. Viva Mejico

• Like 1

They really have worked out the kinks!  I placed an order late on Saturday and it was delivered right at the promised time on Sunday by two courteous gentlemen wearing masks and gloves.  Instead of pre-paying I paid by credit card when the delivery arrived, so I wasn't charged for any out-of-stock items.  The refrigerated items were packed in a separate cooler and arrived cold.  I will definitely be ordering again.  

I am still waiting on an online order placed on Friday late night. Did receive a change to Sunday delivery which still has not arrived but did receive a text that delivery delayed but no idea of when they will be delivering. This is my second order.  My charge card has been charged.  I am not thrilled with their service. My first order they delivered timely and yes had missing items but they refunded in a few days. 

Fingers crossed tomorrow my delivery arrives, not a huge issue but if not going to deliver then refund my charge essentially. 

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, Victor said:

What is the link to the Ajicic store for home delivery?  Most of the posts mention delivery person not wearing a mask has that changed recently? How do you go about using a credit card for purchases? please reply. Monday June 9 2010

You don't order from the local store  You setup an account on https://www.walmart.com.mx/?gclid=CjwKCAjw5vz2BRAtEiwAbcVILzRb5GcOHgSK59GK23EYllOZz6CY3e2OetOi_1DReHlZr7I4pyjgUxoCiawQAvD_BwE and enter all of your information there.  Once your address is entered it tells them which store to deliver from.

8 hours ago, Victor said:

What is the link to the Ajicic store for home delivery?  Most of the posts mention delivery person not wearing a mask has that changed recently? How do you go about using a credit card for purchases? please reply. Monday June 9 2010

You can either pre-pay with your credit card on line or pay with your card upon delivery.  I prefer the later since as oregontochapala says, it's rare to receive everything in your order.  Our delivery drivers have worn masks for each of our deliveries and step back to allow us to transfer the items from their crate into our shopping bags.  

• 1 year later...
On 3/29/2020 at 6:56 PM, AngusMactavish said:

Ordered last night and was delivered today by a delivery person without a mask or gloves.

Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately I do not read nor speak Spanish and Walmart does not have a button to click to get English - so looks like I will have to go in person which I hate to do at the present time of the Pandemic.

Elephant

21 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Thanks for your reply.  Unfortunately I do not read nor speak Spanish and Walmart does not have a button to click to get English - so looks like I will have to go in person which I hate to do at the present time of the Pandemic.

Elephant

The Walmart site is not that difficult. Look at the pictures of items. The service is great. Th website is a little clunky and if it hangs up just use the refresh button.

16 hours ago, Elephant said:

Elephant

Use google chrome as your browser. Right click on the page and choose translate to English

• Like 1